Thursday, February 23, 2012

WWW Week Three

Weight Watchers Weigh-in Wednesday was yesterday!

I don’t think I have ever been this nervous of a stupid scale before. I will give those people on The Biggest Loser all the credit in the world not only because they face a national audience when they weigh in each week but they do it in the most god awful, unsupported, ugly sports bras and stretch pants. Anyone else watch the show and find it funny that for every weigh-in they have to wear those midriff showing outfits but when they come back for the finale show they wear tank-tops to hide the spanks and every other gut sucking equipment? Why do they do that to those poor people..?

Anyways, this week I lost another 1.2 lbs which gave me a gold star on my “report card” for losing a total of  5 lbs on the program so far! (You get a gold star for every 5lbs lost.)

Not too shabby I guess. If I stay on the pound-a-week team I will be happy with myself. I set a date last night for our engagement photo session in June and if I stay on track, I can be at my goal weight for these photos to be made! Can’t wait!

No comments: