I don’t have a style. I wear clothes usually bought from the mall at either Express, department stores, or, at work I really know how to rock-out some Anne Taylor Loft! Look at me and its pretty simple. I can easily blend in with majority of the crowd on the street and on a regular night probably have the same dress that the other boring girl across the bar is wearing. I might try a new trend here and there, but it’s usually months after it came out because I wait for that “big belt”, “skinny jeans” or “headband” to go on sale. By no means am I a trend setter.
I have come to find out that I envy the artsy type. The way SOME of these peeps throw together the most random shirt, jeans and jewels makes me so jealous. They wear funky hats, headbands and sometimes feathers on top of their stripped tussled hair. It all makes me envious. I know I could never pull off this style in the office (which hinders most of my creativity in life anyways) and sometimes I feel that if you were going to pull off this look you need to be a perfect proportioned smaller girl, which of those I am not.
The artsy talent that these individuals have also makes me extremely jealous. Majority of them make a living doing EXACTLY what they have always wanted to do! I have run across a blog by a girl who is probably the epitamey of what I would want to be if I came back in a second life. She is a freelance graphic designer, photographer and fine artist…. and… on top of it, absolutely amazing at all three! She’s good at her work AND she looks the part; life’s not fair.
If given a second chance at being born again (and it probably would take different parents – sorry mom and dad!), as crazy as it sounds, I would NOT want to be a supermodel, a movie star or a pro sports player…I honestly would be an artsy photographer with a talent for design!
Below is a wedding invitation designed by the girl I was describing above and hold me too it, when the day comes to pick out my wedding invitation, it will be a carbon copy of this one! Also below are several pics of the types of clothing and accessories I would want to pull off every day!
Hey, can’t a girl dream?!
click on any of these to make them larger!











No comments:
Post a Comment