That is the response I got this morning at 7:22am after I texted Blair with “Good Morning Sister!”
At least two or three mornings out of the week around 7am I get a message from sister just saying "heeey!" Sometimes the messages are from Howie Cat and majority of the time they are just off-the-wall random. Sister is coming tonight to stay with me and go out-on-the-town with some of our girlfriends and I am super excited! I absolutely love having her here. She brings a little piece of home and a little piece of me every time she comes! It is what is getting me through this fabulous Friday!
Below are the messages and the associated pictures from the picture texts I got this week from her:
THURSDAY
From Blair :
"Good Morning Sister! I have an audience while washing my car!"
click on picture to view larger

TUESDAY
From Blair’s Phone (sent from Howie Cat):
“Good morning aunt Blain. Wish we were having breakfast together! Meow Meow love you!"
click on picture to view larger

From Me:
“Good Morning Howie Cat, how’s the mange coming? Have you had a bath lately?”
(I asked this because Howie Cat is alergic to fleas so he started breaking out really bad. Blair tried giving Howie a bath last weekend while I was at home to help take care of the "mange" and let’s just say it didn’t go over very well! You don’t give cats baths!)
“Good Morning Howie Cat, how’s the mange coming? Have you had a bath lately?”
(I asked this because Howie Cat is alergic to fleas so he started breaking out really bad. Blair tried giving Howie a bath last weekend while I was at home to help take care of the "mange" and let’s just say it didn’t go over very well! You don’t give cats baths!)
From Blair’s Phone (sent “from” Howie Cat):
“No mom has left me alone but it is all under control now! Meow. Hope you have a good day at work! Mom says to call her when you get a chance today. She says she loves you as much as I do! Meow! Meow!”
“No mom has left me alone but it is all under control now! Meow. Hope you have a good day at work! Mom says to call her when you get a chance today. She says she loves you as much as I do! Meow! Meow!”
HONESTLY THIS ALL TOOK PLACE! Sister's messages bring a giggle to every morning!
Hurry Up Sister and Drive Faster! Can't wait to see your beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, glowing face! ha ha


No comments:
Post a Comment