
While I was working at GE Aircraft during college, one of my fellow co-workers was a professional skydiver and he worked part time for Carolina Sky Sports in Louisburg, NC videotaping guest jumps.
Skydiving was something I had wanted to do for a long time s, for Christmas that year I convinced my college boyfriend to jump with me. We decided that this would be our present to each other instead of spending hours at the mall shopping for just the right thing. (Can’t you feel the love; we wanted to throw each other out of a plane!)
Skydiving was something I had wanted to do for a long time s, for Christmas that year I convinced my college boyfriend to jump with me. We decided that this would be our present to each other instead of spending hours at the mall shopping for just the right thing. (Can’t you feel the love; we wanted to throw each other out of a plane!)
So Slade and I jumped one afternoon (of course strapped to an instructor) and it was amazing! The best part was my co-worker agreed to jump with me and video the entire thing for free! So as I was doing a little cleaning last night I found the DVD and it made me ready to go again! (I will see if I can post the video tomorrow, it’s pretty cute!)
I am now searching for any friends that maybe want to set a date in September or October to go back with me!!!! Let me know if you are interested! You won’t regret it!!! (We also don’t have to go back to Louisburg, NC; anywhere in the southeast will work for me.)


No comments:
Post a Comment