
It is already August 20th. Where the hell did the year go! Honestly, it seems like just yesterday that I was surrounded at Common House with a boyfriend, my Eastover Friends and my oh-so-amazing college diva’s ringing in the New Year in nothing but all out party style! I have ended a year long relationship, gone back to school part-time, married away several other friends, taken several fabulous vacations and it all seems like yesterday. I know we all say “this year flew bye.” But honestly, this year has flown by…its already August 20th! GEEEZE
This all hit reality yesterday and today when “planning” went into full swing for the fall festivities. College football stole my heart my freshman year at NC State. Tailgating at the fairgrounds and enjoying a cold “beverage” with friends all while wearing my most comfortable jeans and either a GAP Favorite T or an NC State T-shirt….doesn’t get better than that! Being able to watch the season change on football Saturday’s at Carter Finley is a feeling I wish I had year round! Coupled with football games, there are birthdays, bridal showers, engagement parties, holidays, and bachelorette weekends. (My co-workers tell me that I can solve the problem of “overbooking” myself on the weekends if I would just get rid of my friends! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! They are my life!)
Anyway, I got into work this morning and added all of my “FUN” activities to my calendar and my head started spinning. CRAP – lots to do this fall. I am already planned well into December! WHERE DID THIS YEAR GO?!
Weekend 1: Aug 27 – 30: Washington DC to Visit Lauren
Weekend 2: Sept 4 – 6: Taylor Swift Saturday with the Girls in Charlotte for Jenna’s B-day
Weekend 3: Sept 11 – 12: Raleigh for NCSU football and Jackie & Resnick's Bday OR CLT for Jenna's Bday
Weekend 4: Sept 18 – 20: Either stay in Charlotte or Raleigh for NC STATE football
Weekend 5: Sept 25 – 27: In Charlotte for Kirsten and Reece’s engagement Party
Weekend 6: Oct 2 – 4: In Charlotte for Laura Faust’s B-day and the Down Syndrome Buddy Walk
Weekend 7: Oct 9 – 10: Either stay in Charlotte or Raleigh for NC STATE football
Weekend 8: Oct 16 – 17: Raleigh for a “Stock The Bar Party” for Ashley and Paul
Weekend 9: Oct 23 – 25: Ashley’s Bachelorette Weekend!!!!
Weekend 10: Oct 30 – Nov 1: HALLOWEEN
Weekend 11: Nov 6 – 8: Ashley’s Ornament Shower in Charlotte
Weekend 12: Nov 13 – 15: Raleigh for an ADPi girls Reunion Weekend and NCSU Football vs. Clemson
Weekend 13: Nov 16 – 18: A “Breather” Weekend! yeah
Weekend 14: Nov 26 – 29: Thanksgiving in Kernersville and Raleigh for NC State Football vs. UNC!
Weekend 15: Dec 4 – 6: Ashley and Paul’s Wedding
And….. We are up to Christmas and planning our next New Year’s Party. All of a sudden, come February, I turn 26 and another year of my life is behind me. SCARY FAST!


1 comment:
HEY MY LOVE! So proud of your blog! Can I get more information on the girls weekend in November?! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment