This time two years ago was probably one of the best summers I have ever had. I had just moved to Charlotte in July but still went back and forth between Charlotte and Raleigh hanging out with friends!
"Back in the summer of '07..oh it was the best time of my life!"
This was a normal look at our apartment on Thursday nights... Kenyon and Charles kept us entertained!
Best "Blind" roommate I could ever find!
A little stress relief from the workday..
My Thunda also moved to Charlotte that summer!
We got lucky with the best neighbors in Eastover Ridge!
We all had just started working so the poor people had to put as many people in a cab as possible!
A night out on the CLT town!
After moving to Charlotte, some how I never could get Anna or Charles out of my bed on a AA5 night out!
Raleigh was a hard place to move away from :(

One of our last nights out together in Raleigh before we all parted ways for different cities :(
"Back in the summer of '07..oh it was the best time of my life!"
(click on any photo to see it larger)
We spent way to much time on the lake!
This was a normal look at our apartment on Thursday nights... Kenyon and Charles kept us entertained!
Best "Blind" roommate I could ever find!
A little stress relief from the workday..
My Thunda also moved to Charlotte that summer!
We got lucky with the best neighbors in Eastover Ridge!
We all had just started working so the poor people had to put as many people in a cab as possible!
A night out on the CLT town!
After moving to Charlotte, some how I never could get Anna or Charles out of my bed on a AA5 night out!
Raleigh was a hard place to move away from :(
One of our last nights out together in Raleigh before we all parted ways for different cities :(












No comments:
Post a Comment