So...I continued to get joked on all day and when I got back from lunch I had a test awaiting me on my desk. The test was entitled: Rock Star, Porn Star, or Killer??? The instructions were to go through and circle whether I thought the person listed was a rock star, porn star, or killer.
As you know me, I am always up for the challenge and HATE to be defeated so I took the test. Come to find out, I am not as sheltered as most people think I am! I got 13 out of 15 of the people right! Yeah, go me!
How well do you think you could do?! Try the test below! Circle one!
(PS - check out two names on the list. As soon as I saw them I said: "Well Ted Bundy was on Married With Children and John Holmes was a man at my church that sang in the choir!" and yes, that got my co-workers at me again!)
Rock Star, Porn Star, or Killer ???
Lee Harvy Oswald -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Kurt Cobain -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Freddie Mercury -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Jenna Jameson -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
John Allan Muhammed -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Marilyn Chambers -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Bon Scott -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Chrissie Hynes -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Lou Gramm -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Jeffrey Dahmer -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Ron Jeremy -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Steve Perry -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
John Holmes -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Ted Bundy -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
Ted Kaczynski -- Rock Star, Porn Star, Killer
You always have to add a little humor to the work day!


No comments:
Post a Comment