Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Which One Would You Choose?


Sad times, but I think the dentist removed my sweet tooth; really mistaking it for one of my wisdom teeth. If I didn't lose it while removing my wisdom teeth in high school, I must have chipped it and filled it in with part of a salt lick! If it's not ice cream, I really don't care for a sweet treat.....seriously sad times...
The downside of my predicament, I love to bake! I love to get in the kitchen and make a total flour mess!

On that note:
There is one blog that I stumbled across that I absolutely love and constantly have the urge to try almost every idea this chic has! Its http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

On Sunday the author posted a recipe called "Monkey Business" and it is a recipe for Banana Cupcakes with Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting. This is one of those recipes where I just "want a bite!"

Ariston came into work on Monday and informed me of a new desert he had tried over the weekend that was to die for. Of course I had to look it up and not to my surprise it was a recipe by my all time favorite leading kitchen lady, Paula Deen!
It sounds like so much fun to make! (I think I am drawn towards deserts that are not rich but full of unique flavor!)

Since my sweet tooth is not that strong but I still have that urge to bake, my co-workers and neighbors are getting lucky this week! There is just one problem....which one should I attempt first?!

No comments: