Monday, August 31, 2009

Kids Rock!

(I pulled this from another blog....just had to share bc these kids are wonderful!)

These kids are simply wonderful. They remind me that kids have immeasurable talent that, if tapped into, can be unleashed as amazing expressions of their unique abilities. Seriously, if I ever have kids and they want to learn music, this is the way I would want them to learn. There’s obviously a time when these kids get serious with their instructor and learn, but the end result is expressed in enjoyment and fun!

These kids are called the PS22 Chorus and I am pretty sure you could watch most of their videos and be pretty impressed. I watched this video this morning when I got to work and it reminded me that I honestly need to have fun in everything I do. You can’t take life to seriously! Even though it’s a nasty day outside here in Charlotte today, these kids have brightened every moment! I think I have watched this video at least 10 times!

They do all kinds of pop-hits so if you want to watch more of them, go onto UTube and search for PS22 Chorus. It's worth a little 15 minute break at work - trust me!




And I will add a couple more for your enjoyment!




No comments: