There is one thing that makes my heart melt (and probably will scare the poop out of my future husband) and that is babies. I want to eat them to pieces! If we are anywhere and there is a baby in the room, you can bet that I will be the first person to hold it and I have a hard time giving it up! I LOVE them - even if they are crying; doesn't seem to faze me! Therefore, I just had to share these picutres with you off of a friends photography blog. Is this not the most precious little boy you have ever seen! He is perfect in everyway; look at his little face! I want to bite his little ears off they are so tiney tiny! I want to eat his little face! awww how precious! (Please still bring your babies around me, I promise I won't hurt them!)
Meet Nixon:
Meet Nixon:
Click on the picture's to make them larger
(trust me, you want to see these in full screen...awww how sweet!)








No comments:
Post a Comment