Several weeks ago I posted about some of my favorite shows on TV - Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch. Well the creator of those shows is at it again!
Let me introduce you to Black Gold! Forget cheesy reality like The Bachelorette, Black Gold just jumped to one of my top two fave shows (still miles away from Friends, but in the upper half!)
Yesterday was a rainy Sunday afternoon. I opened the blinds so I could watch it rain and crawled back into bed. As I was flipping through the channels, I ran across Black Gold on TruTV. Instantly I was addicted. Again, don't ask me what draws me to shows like this but I find them 100% entertaining and secretly wish I could do these jobs one day! (I know, a little strange for a girl but hey, I am who I am.)
About 30 mintues later Dustin called and was bored. He came over and laid down beside me, and within two minutes he was just as addicted as me and we started to pickout our favorite dudes and decided which rig we would want to work on! (I would soooo work for Justin!)
Dustin and I literally laid there and watched as the Black Gold marathon continued until 3pm and we decided to take a field trip to Ikea (we will save that for tomorrow's post!)
I will leave you with a little Black Gold sneak peak of the new season starting this week! Anyone want to watch with me Wednesday at 10?!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment